Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wizarding World of HP

Here it is! The one and only, WWofHP. It was awesome. Pictures do it better justice than words, but hardly compare to the real thing. So, take a look! Many photos :)


The Hogwarts Express (that left from Platform 9 3/4) and Hogsmead!





Honeydukes! Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and Chocolate Frogs!!




Zonkos! The Extendable Ear and every other mischief-like toy possible!




Olivanders! They actually had a way that let the wand pick you personally, just like the movie, but the line was ridiculous. So I ventured in the store and picked one out, so I found "my" wand...and what a fun one it was!


A few randoms: The 3 Broomsticks, Pumpking Juice, and Hog's Head


BUTTERBEER!!!!!!!!!!! We were told to get the frozen version and it. was. awesome. So good that it deserved a thumbs-up every time we took a picture :) We even got the souveniour mugs!


There was so much more I could post on here...but I think you get the idea. It was awesome. We had a blast, and it was exaclty like the movie. If you are a Harry Potter fan, and are ever in Orlando, the ticket is WELL WORTH it do go see. The final HP movie will be here in just a couple short weeks! I can't wait!!!


1 comment: