Monday, June 20, 2011

Super excited...

This week is a special week for me. Not only am I going to be able to cheer my little sister on in volleyball (as she plays in a national tournament at the ESPN World Wide Sports Complex in Orlando, FL) I will also get to spend at day at Universal Studios at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. That is right. Harry Potter.

Remember this post when I said to "call me a nerd?" Well I love HP and have ever since my wonderful cousin, Katie, shared her first paperback book with me. I have wanted to check this place out since it opened, and how lucky am I to get to see it one month before the FINAL Harry Potter movie is released?!


Ok, I am super excited to spend time with my family too, but Harry Potter is just the icing on the cake.


Am I a nerd yet? ;)



Hogwarts!


You can count on me having a FULL report when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment