Remember a long time ago I introduced you to our friend, Jason, and his little puppy, Koda? We puppy sat for him way back when, like I talk about in this blog post. Well, Jason is in Houston for the week for work and his roommate is flying to MN for 3 weeks for work (Kyle, Everett and I are all jealous) so Kyle and I are on puppy watch again. Although this time it's not so much puppy. It's more dog (sadly). Koda is already 11 months old. He no longer has cute puppy paws and puppy wrinkles and even though he is potty trained now, he does like the random places. (Kyle took him on a run this morning with Tucker and Koda decided to deposit in 3...yes 3! places!)
So, back when we watched Koda we didn't have Tucker. Now, Tucker is 9 months old, Koda is 11 (where has the time gone!?) And they have become super good dog-friends. They kind have to be, because we do everything with Jason.
This weekend was oober hot. Like, 100+ in addition to humidity, it was too hot to even sit outside. So the puppies (even though they are dogs, I still call them puppies) took full advantage of our $10 Kiddie Pool purchase to stay cool throughout the day. Not only did they stay cool, they found dirt to lay in. So we had wet, dirty puppies all day yesterday.
It is supposed to stay hot all week (90s +) so hopefully they keep on enjoying the pool. Less bath time for us, right?
Here they are, fresh out of the pool/dirt right after a nap in the afternoon:
(Koda (11 months) is on the left, Tucker (9 months) on the right, in mid-yawn)
Here's to an interesting week with 2 puppy dogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment