Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Few of My Favorites...

I have a conglomeration of pictures from this past weekend/week so I decided to join them all together into one "favorite" post. It was a great weekend, and the week has been pretty good as well! I am FINALLY caught up on sleep from Vegas, and am starting to feel back to normal. (Someone should have warned me it would take a week and a half to recover from a 3 and a half day trip!)
Let's start out with this last weekend. Here is Kyle frying hamburger for some homemade nachos with a margarita in hand. We decided to break in Jason's new house and had a margarita 'n nachos night. It was a blast. We played the board game Smart A$$ and some cards. I have to note this, **Kyle won a round at the board game!** He NEVER wins at games, so this was very monumental. Can you also see the chips we used for nachos? They are Texas-shaped. Who knew!? And I can honestly say that Texas is the ONLY state that can get away with something like that!


On Saturday night Kyle and I had some gift cards to use up, so we made it a date night! First one in a long time. We went to the Macaroni Grill (where we hit up happy hour! $3 Chianti?! Yes please!) After dinner we went and saw the movie Hangover Part II and worked off all the pasta we had ate earlier by laughing through the whole movie. It was a fun and relaxing evening with the hubby :)


We also tackled a home-improvement project over the weekend. We added kitchen cabinet knobs and drawer handles. I think they look great, but what do you think? Like or dislike?

Before / After

And what is a few of my favorites without my favorite pup? He is growing so much and now after running with Kyle in the mornings he is filling out and very solid...just muscular! He loves running with him and chasing after the kitty-cats that are sleeping under the cars in the morning :) Here he is on the drive over the Jason's and him and Koda sleeping the exact same way (how cute?!) Can you tell which is which? Tucker is on the right, Koda on the left. They were pooped out after their first full play day together this week!


This weekend sounds like it is shaping up to be a fun one, even with the weather being in the triple digits! Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment