Here is it. Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, a.k.a., The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I'm pretty sure I squealed with delight when I saw it! We walked (er, half jogged/half walked) through Dr. Seuss's Landing. It looked like a really cool place that I would love to spend time at with some kiddos one day. But I was on another mission...

And then I see it...the first site of Harry Potter. The first glimpse into Hogsmead. The castle in the background...waiting...
First off, it was awesome. Ashley and I practically ran through the park after our first sighting of the castle at Hogwarts...this shot....
Once we were out of Seuss Landing we went through The Lost Continent. Trust me...we didn't get lost (but it was very tempting to stray from our path!)
And then I see it...the first site of Harry Potter. The first glimpse into Hogsmead. The castle in the background...waiting...
...all about HP next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment