Friday, October 1, 2010

puppy sitting...

Kyle and I love dogs. We really do. Although it hasn't worked out for us to get our own puppy yet, we get the chance to "puppy sit" for our friend, Jason. Have you met Jason? This is him.


He moved to San Antonio to work for PCG (with Kyle) in June. He is from Spokane, Washington, so thankfully there is another "Yankee" to talk to down here. (Most Texans refer to us as "Yankees." We found there is no use in arguing.)

Anyway, Jason is not able to watch him this weekend, and with his pup being younger than 13 weeks, we are watching him! Kyle and I get a taste of what it would be like to have our own puppy...and I must say...I am still enjoying the freedom!

Meet Koda:



This is a pure bred yellow lab (brown nose) that Jason bought at an auction after a skeet shoot. Kind of a spur or the moment decision, although we have all enjoyed Koda since. He does like to pee randomly and doesn't quite understand the "sit" and "stay" commands, he is a very intelligent pup and I am sure will turn into a great hunter. Someday. For now I enjoy watching him come tearing around the corner in the kitchen and wiping out on the tile floor.


For now, Kyle and I get to enjoy the puppy things. Like the wrinkles they have. And thier small paws. And the sharp teeth that hurt oh so much. Ya know, things like that.


So, until Sunday, we are on Koda watch :)

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment