Friday, March 25, 2011

Tucker

I can't really say "Lil Tuck" anymore, because he is NOT little anymore. He is our miniature pony. He is our moose. He is HUGE. He is officially past the 50 pound mark...and still growing.

This past weekend Kyle and I took him on a walk to the park in our neighborhood and discovered a little creek/rock bed! It was fun to explore, and as we were leaving, a family pulled up to go "fishing." A little boy about 3 years old jumped out decked out in head-to-toe little kid fishing gear. It was ADORABLE.



After our little adventure we took him to a wide grassy area and played fetch with him. I don't think there is anything that dog likes to do more, than to play fetch.


After a few mintues of running and a dead sprint in the muggy 80 degree weather, Tucker was TIRED. And when he is tired, it is the BEST time for photos! I was snapping away. Here are some nice ones I was able to capture.


On our walk back to the house from the park, Tucker was wiped out. He was so hot we stopped for a water break, and he plopped right down on the sidewalk. Pretty sure he is going to die this summer! I think a kiddie pool might be a wise investment ;)



If all works out...this weekend should be another good one! Hope yours is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment