Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is in the Air

It is that time of year! For about a month now, the temps have been steadily in te 70s, 80s some days. Even though that sounds like summer to some up North, here it is a perfect, sunny day. I would love to be outside, taking Tucker on walks, reading books in the sun, learning how to golf, etc. However, I am at work during the day so when I get home I enjoy as much of it as I can.

Within the last week or so, our one tree in our backyard has really started to bud and get leaves. It is such a pretty green, too! I also found out I have a cherry blossom in my backyard! It is my favorite to look at, and I love seeing it come to life.

The golf course has started watering the course like crazy, so it's like a mini niagra falls in my backyard as well. We have ran our sprinklers pretty much every night as well, waiting for that green grass to grow.

So, for those of you still under piles of snow, thought I would share some pictures of Spring, even if it is to give you some hope :)



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment