Monday, March 14, 2011

Next Visitor

Ok, I am a little behind. Steve and Jill brought down Simon and Allan a couple weeks ago and spent some time with us down here in San Antonio. As always, we had a blast.

We went to some places that Kyle and I have not been to yet, such as the Natural Bridge Caverns (caves!) and the Enchanted Springs Ranch. The ranch was a place where they constructed buildings to look like the old "wild west." The entire thing was no more than 7 years old, but you would never guess it. They also had Pistol Packin' Paula there, she entertained us with a gun-twirling show and a bull whip show. It was very entertaining to watch!

When Kyle and I were at work, they also checked out the Riverwalk, Alamo, and went to the coast for a day. Jill and I sampled our share of margaritas, and we all played our share of Farkle! (Thanks again, Ann!)

It was a great trip and we all had so much fun!

Above: How is it a trip to TX without some TX BBQ? Rudys is a bbq joint located at the entrance to our neighborhood. It's delicious! Picture of us in the caverns. Picture at the old went ranch, and me with a longhorn! It may look goofy, but that is how I was instructed to take the picture. I didn't want a longhorn angry with me!
Next set of visitors coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment