Thursday, March 10, 2011

Right Brain or Left Brain?

I saw this on one of my other blogs I read, and I LOVE it. Thought I needed to share it!
It is an advertisement for Mercedes.



My love of advertising and right-left brained things have always intrigued me,
so I LOVE this ad!

I am 100% FOR SURE not left-brained. I HATE math with passion, and would literally be lost without my calculator. Love familiar? I love change! I get bored when things are the same for too long. Linear...what does that mean again? Stategic- PAH! I have no strategy whatsoever. I am more of a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of girl. Although I do know a second language, I do not play around with equations for fun, or numbers of any kind for fun.


Right brain. This sounds better. Creativity? I make ads for a living! I started scrapbooking at age 13 and LOVE photography. Free spirit? Even though I am married I did move clear across the country, studied in a foreign language country and love to travel. Does that count as being "free"? I love to laugh. I laugh at the silliest things, even at myself sometimes! Kyle thinks there is something wrong with me at times. Color. LOVE color. If I could, my whole house would be vibrant, bright colors. Kyle would never go for that, though! Imagination- I am always thinking crazy ideas, plans, and dreams. That never hurt anyone though, right?

So, what are you? Left brained or right brained?

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely right-brained for many of the same reasons you described. However, after doing graphic design every day at work, I actually enjoy the rare day when my task is creating functional spreadsheets instead! (although I then become obsessed with making the spreadsheet LOOk good too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I am the SAME way. I put numbers in a spreadsheet and I have to make it look good. haha. Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete