Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lace & Boots

This past Saturday one of Kyle's co-workers got married. I was kind of excited; I haven't been to a wedding in TX yet so I was looking forward to experiencing that.

And what an experience!

Kyle and I showed up in dress clothes; slacks, button-up shirt, dress shoes, skirt, blazer, and heels. WELL. This wedding was a little different. Bridesmaids were in cowboy boots (as was the bride). The groom and groomsmen were in cowboy boots as well, and JEANS. That was a first! It was located on a ranch, north of Austin in the middle of nowhere. It was a very cute and trendy wedding...here are some pics!

The wedding was on a ranch, so when we drove up we saw a ZEBRA. This is for real, people. 

The bride! She was gorgeous.

Where the ceremony was, under a large tree with the rock wall in the background. Perfect weather, could not have been better!

Lauren, Dan's girlfriend, and I.

The boys- all co-workers between the Austin and San Antonio branches. The groom is Trent, second on the left. The one on the right was an usher...told ya it was casual!

We all drove together, shared cocktails, and had a great night dancing and hanging out!

My date! Kyle and I after the wedding before the dance started. Pretty sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment