This past weekend the in-laws came to visit. We had so much fun. There were lots of laughs, card games, food, and amazingness.
We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the sunshine in the 70-80 degree weather.
We traveled to Fredericksburg to taste wine and shop fun shops.
We went to Eisenhaur park and walked trails with Tucker in the sunshine.
We just plan enjoyed each others company. It was an amazing weekend!
Here are some pics:
 |
| Jill and I outside the Pacific War Museum. Why the museum in Fredericksburg? Good question. |
 |
| Can you see the resemblance?! |
 |
| Steve LOVES his fudge! |
 |
| Wine tasting at Grape Creek Vinyard. |
 |
| We all loved the red wine! |
 |
| Walking the trails at Eisenhaur. |
 |
| Love this puppy dog! |
It was an amazing weekend with family! Hope everyone is enjoying the Daylight Savings Time! I know I am having a hard time with it, but the sunshine is extra nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment