Monday, March 18, 2013

Too Hot to Trot

Is it really only March? Are you sure there is still snow on the ground up north? As I type this, I am listening to two men fix our Air Conditioning unit....and how I PRAY they can fix it (withouht having to replace it like the first crook company we got a quote from).

Again, as I type this, the tempurature is 83º and climbing (projected 90-something for the HI today). Yesterday was 86º (almost a record high!) So guess what that makes our house??

...HOT. 

If any of you know Kyle, you know he likes his house at a chilly neat 70º in the summer and about 68º in the winter.

Let's just say we have had more comfortable nights sleeping than last night!

Here's to modern technology and air conditioning! (And heating, for the northerners). May we never have to live without it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment