Monday, April 1, 2013

One Year Later

Over the weekend, I was thinking back to what we did last year for Easter. Then it hit me...we were on a Delta flight from Germany back to the United States.

Last year's Easter was WAY better :)

This year, Kyle and I were invited to a friends house where they grilled brisket, we grilled jalapeno poppers, had seven layer dip, and I introduced them to the wonderful (northern) appetizer of pickles wrapped in cream cheese and ham.

They LOVED it.

If you did not know (like me) these southerners have never had them before and were quite skeptical and looked at me like I was crazy. Let's just say the plate didn't last long :)

Oh, and in the same day, the "Yankee Team" as our friends so lovingly called us, beat the Texans in 3 games. I repeat, 3 GAMES of washers. BOOM. :)

Hope everyone's Easter was a success! I know I am truly thankful for all the blessings in my life.

From last years Easter in the airport (last German beer and food)

To this years BBQ and Washers games. Quite the difference!
Ok, you got me. That bottom picture wasn't taken this weekend. I didn't take ONE picture (shocking, I know). But I promise that is what it looked like. Shorts, t-shirts, dresses, washers and beverages.

Hope April is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment