For her spring break, (I
still think adults should get a mandatory break, too!) Ashley came down to stay with us. She was so happy to get out of the snow banks and into a patio chair with the sun shining. She had amazing weather, highs in the 80s (this was all before our AC broke, mind you) and lows in the 60s. Can't ask for much better than that!
She enjoyed the
lazy relaxing days while we were at work, and then as soon as I could get home, we enjoyed some home cooked meals, went out for sushi, played some Wii, had some Rudy's BBQ, and did some shopping! Tucker also did not mind the endless attention he was getting all week, either!
 |
| Tucker LOVES this chick. I think she likes him, too. |
 |
| Ice cream break while shopping at the outdoor mall. Gotta love Marble Slab! |
 |
| Getting some suuuuuuuuuun. |
 |
| Playing 'Just Dance.' I TOTALLY won...not matter what the sore losers tell you! |
 |
| I already miss this chick! |
No comments:
Post a Comment