Remember last year, when he turned one, I took these pictures? Well, with him turning 2, I had to do something...
So I took more pictures. He is a year older. A year wiser. A few things about our dog before I show you his birthday suit.
1) He loves his green rubber ball. It's hollow and meant to put treats inside, but Tucker loves it because he can chew it nonstop and it won't get runed AND it bounces super high and sounds cool.
2) Peanut Butter. If I even reach for the jar in the cupboard he is drooling....like, I need a mop drooling.
3) He LOVES hunting. Any time Kyle gets his gun out for clay shooting or the bow out for practice, Tucker is instantly by his side, shaking out of excitement.
4) Water. You know Dory on Finding Nemo. Theme song for Tucker. "Just keep swimming..."
5) He loves to cuddle with me (I'm not allowed to give away his favorite spots) and loves to play rough with Kyle. Its the perfect combo.
It's true. He pretty much runs our lives and is king of the house.
I know. I could go on all day long about this dog but you just want to see the pictures. Here they are!
![]() |
| King Tuck turns 2! |
![]() |
| Can't you just feel the excitement!?! L.O.V.E. this dog. |


No comments:
Post a Comment