Friday, August 3, 2012

Life.

I need to learn how to spread all my travels out along the year, not in just 2 months time. I came across this quote and it REALLY hit home. Kyle is SUCH a routine person. Everyday he likes doing the same thing, in the same order, at the same times. In a way, his job is really good for him. It keeps things different; there is always something different every single day. On the other hand, that makes his life at home messed up, hence messing up his routine. It's a constant battle. We did SO much traveling in 2 months all I wanted to do was be at home, doing nothing. Now that I am doing that, all I want to be is out traveling and doing things.

I REALLY like this. It correctly displays my thoughts and feelings at this point in time in words and a picture.


And then I stopped and thought just what that really means. I realized that I am truly and completely blessed in my life and I have nothing to worry or feel depressed about. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, a great job, too many hobbies to count, a roof over my head and a husband and dog that love me unconditionally. So what am I worried about? Sometimes we just need to step back, take a breathe, and look at our life and realize all we have.


Life is short. You  never know what is going to happen or what He has in store for you, so you might as well enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment