First I would like to apologize for the lack of posts this week. You see, our Internet decided it wanted a vacation. So, without asking us, it went away. Our Internet provider couldn't make it out until Saturday to fix it, then, like a miracle, it came back! This is the first chance I have had to post.
September 1st is a major day around South Texas. It is the first official day of Dove Season. In lazy man terms, bird huntin' started last weekend. Kyle was not the only male around this house excited...Tucker was ecstatic. Kyle and him went out every day last weekend and got some birds. Kyle shot, Tucker retrieved, repeat. This is the first of many weekends but hopefully I can find some time to go out with them once and really take some good pictures (and maybe shoot a bird or two myself) ;)
 |
| Kyle and Tucker ready to go on their first dove hunt of the season! |
 |
| This is what dove hunting looks like. Hang out by truck, dogs anxiously waiting, cold beverage to help pass time. When a bird comes, shoot and repeat. Tough hunting, isn't it?! HA. |
Happy Hunting! (I would say start of fall, but it has been 103ยบ for the
past how many days so it really does not feel like fall yet!)
No comments:
Post a Comment