Seems like it was only last year when I was moving into college and starting my independence. I seriously can't believe that it's been 4 years since a GRADUATED from college, let alone start it! Where does the time go?!
Tomorrow my little sister is hitting the road due north. (She will be asking the SAME question I asked myself numerous time..."WHY did I go NORTH for college and not south!?) She is headed to Freshman move-in day at Bemidji State University. Tomorrow, she will be a college student....living in dorms. Is it really happening?
Since I am stuck in South Texas, I am sending all well-wishes, happy thoughts, and doing all I can from 20 hours away (which isn't much). I wish I could be there to help; to see her dorm, to give her the biggest hug ever, to carry box after box up and down flights of stairs like she did for me, but I can't. It's hard to accept that I can't help her when she was there every year, helping me.
Anyway. Sending happy moving thoughts to the family as they move my lil sis to college! Hope they enjoy the lines, the confusion, the rush, the anxiousness, the nervousness, and hopefully, the happiness.
Happy Move-In Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment