Monday, July 30, 2012

My New Job

So far, all things are going great in my new job. It is a whole new industry that I am learning, and of course, I have to start at the bottom. Lately I have been going out over the weekend doing promotions for my work. I basically go to different events and promote our health plan.

It's always on a Saturday. Usually in the morning....at 8am. Which is not a big deal compared to my 5:00am workout alarm, but still; it's one more day I don't get to sleep in. Anyway.

Here are a few pictures from an event I went to. I've been to a handful, and have a few more scheduled. Needless to say, me weekend will not be that exciting in the next few weeks ;)

Me and our mascot, "Be BEARY Healthy" (a new name is in the works haha)

What my Saturday mornings look like. Those are two of my coworkers, a bunch of marketing giveaways and materials

Our mascot gets all the attention. This little girl tackled him to the ground! The poor intern wearing the mascot ;)
All in all I am getting great experience and learning the ins and outs of my work. It really is interesting to learn, and I get to see a lot of different areas of the city (some of which I will probably never go back haha) and I also get to meet a lot of new people....which is always good :D

Hope the end of summer is treating everyone well!

No comments:

Post a Comment