To honor that, my parents through a party! It turned out to be a 35th Wedding Anniversary Part along with a shed warming party. So we took full advantage of being home and seeing friends and family. It was nice to see everyone, some I handn't seen since my High School graduation! It's times like that that I miss being home. Thankfully Kyle and I were able to make it work. Here are a few snaps from the party!
| 35 Years! |
| The family...all together for the first time since Christmas! |
| Seriously, how cute are these two?! |
![]() |
| Sisters <3 |
| Lauren had such a good time with my sisters and me! |
It was a great party, and like I said, great to see everyone. (Looking at the pics, I still feel like the mailmans child with my dark hair...not sure where that came from!)
Until Christmas...

No comments:
Post a Comment