Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Game Night

Some friends got together over the weekend to "chillax." The weather is FINALLY not blistering hot, so we get to enjoy our grill again. We grilled ribs. YUM. And played games. And watched football. It was a fun evening, enjoying each others company and having a good time.

We played Farkle. Kyle swears that I cheat at the game (it's dice. I promise you I don't cheat) and Jason was lost horribly the first time we played (he is just as sore of a loser as Kyle) so I challened the whiners to a game. Guess who won? KYLE. So he can't say I cheat anymore!

We also played Jenga. I have special Jenga, with rules and things to do when a block is pulled. It always gets creative and fun towards the end. Dan lost.



Then we went outside to play cards. P&A to be specifc. Tucker was there too, don't worry. He had to get in on the fun.




And it was a lot of fun. Friends hanging out, playing games and having a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment