Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

This weekend was excellent for many reasons.

1) The weather was a bit on the chilly side, but it was refreshing. The sun was still warm and gorgeous.
2) Kelly was in town visiting! We had another epic weekend.
3) Halloween was celebrated

All three of those things makes me happy :) Kelly visited from Thursday to Sunday. We had a great time getting our costumes together for the Halloween Party and enjoying each others company. We played LOTS of games, maily Taboo. Such a fun game. We also went to a Comedy Club. Such good laughs and good times. A group of 5 of us dressed up as Gilligans Island. It was great. Lots of fun.


Our friend Jason as Skipper, Kyle as Gilligan, Me as Mary Ann, Kelly as Ginger and our friend Dan as the Professor.
Kelly and me dressed up as Ginger and Mary Ann!
Kyle and me, a.k.a. Gilligan and Mary Ann
 Another reason I enjoyed the weekend was the weather. On Sunday (after I took Kelly to the airport...BOO) Kyle and I took Tucker for an extra long walk around the neighborhood. It was super sunny and the perfect day. I got to see a lot of the neighbors yards - it's the first year for the holidays in the new house so its fun to see what people do (and what I can start planning for next year!)

Here are some of the best yards I saw:





And of course, Tucker could not be left out, so I borrowed Skippers hat. Here is Captain Bruns on Halloween morning! Now let's hope he doesn't get too wound up with all the kiddos ringing the doorbell tonight trick-or-treating. I can't wait to see all the kids in the neighborhood!


Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween night! Happy Trick-or-Treating!


No comments:

Post a Comment