Monday, October 24, 2011

Peanunt Butter.

We all love it, right? I'm not sure I've met anyone that doesn't. Its perfect on toast. Amazingly delicious in cookies and bars. Perfect combincation with apples celery. Whats not to love, right?

I'm sure you know this as well. Dogs love peanut butter just as much as humans do. Tucker included. I have a horrible habbit of sharing a little bit of peanut butter with him when I am in the jar myself (not with the same utensil, of course!)

The other day we finished up a jar. It was mainly empty...minus those pesky sides that you can't get the peanut butter out without getting your hand full? Yup, that was left. So I let Tucker have some fun. As soon as he figured out how to get the jar from not rolling around on the tile, he loved it.

Here is even a picture of him enjoying it.  (I know this might be kind of a lame post, but bear with me. I was kind of bored and looking for something to entertain me when Kyle was gone all month! haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment