Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunshine & Springtime?

You know the song, right? "Sunshine and Summertime" by Kenny Chesney? Well that is exaclty what it felt like this weekend, although it was only April 30 and not summertime. This weekend a friend came to visit who is moving down in June and we had a blast! Friday we enjoyed some BBQ outdoors and played some yard games and played the good ol' standbye, Catch Phrase. If you EVER need a laugh, play this game :) Saturday we went to the pool. It was 90 something or another, same as it has been for the past 2 weeks, so we decided to take advantage of it. We set up shop at our friends pool and had a great time! Sun, drinks, pizza, and friends...it was a perfectly awesome afternoon :) Sunday we finished up the weekend with a little shopping and playing with Tuker at the park and chilling with a new book and some xbox.





I hope it warms up for you in the north, soon!



Have I introduced you to the new clan? I've mentioned Jason before, but the guy sitting to the left of Kyle is Everett, the girl at his feet is his girlfriend Jenny. They are originally from Moorhead, MN and he is part of the traveling program with PCG. They have moved across the South so far and are now helping out at Kyle's branch. We think come June they will be moving on, but we hate to see them go. To the left of them were 2 more boys, but for family-appropriate reasons I cropped them out. One is Josh, from Boston, and the other is Dan, for Moorhead MN as well and starting full-time in June at Kyle's branch.






Our friend Jason is notorious for having random weird sunglasses, so since they matched my swimsuit oh-so-well, I decided to borrow them for the day. Josh, pictured above, is wearing his neon shades too, so that called for a picture :)

A couple of our friends also have boats, so I cannot wait until they come out of storage so we can hit the lakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment