Friday, April 29, 2011

Updates

This week was a rather slow one. Kyle was in New Orleans for 'work' and I had the house and Tucker to myself.

Tucker decided, more like plotted, to let his evil twin reside at the house for the week Kyle was gone. He tore up two of my spiky-green plants in the flower pots. He chewed the hose in half...again. He chewed holes in the outdoor mats and decided to take our firewood apart, one by one, and chew on them in random spots throughout the backyard. Our yard literally looks like a puppy playground, and not a human backyard. At least none of the destruction zone was inside the house!

I have also come to the conclusion that the stairmaster is out to get me, as well as the Easter candy left sitting on my table. They are plotting against me.

On a brighter note, Jill is in Michigan helping out the new parents with baby Blake and emailed me an updated picture of the happy family. I seriously can't wait to meet this little man!




Hope everyone has a fun and fabulous weekend! Praying the wildfires stay away...they are creeping closer and closer, and this weekend we are supposed to have winds from the SouthEast. Pray for rain for us, and I will contiue to pray for sunshine and warm weather for you all up north!

No comments:

Post a Comment