Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PROM

My little sister, Ashley, had her prom this last weekend. I was completely bummed that I could not be there, and was super sad. I did manage a quick Skype with her before her date picked her up at the house, but it was still enough to get big ol' tears in my eyes. It made me see what I was missing, and remember all the times that she was there for me, and now I can't return the favor. (I know I am thousands of miles away buried in the deep south, but still ;) )





So, here are a few pictures of the lovely lady. She actually found her dress while visiting down here in TX at Dilliards. She also found her earings and ring at a sweet jewelery store here in town as well. I think she looked absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more pictures :) Hopefully I can make it next year...maybe. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment