Since February, we have not seen a drop of rain. From what I have been hearing, its the complete opposite up north. But, here in South Texas, we have been in a Stage 1 drought for at least a month. Yesterday was like heaven. When I went to work in the morning, it was dark and cloudy. I could hear thunder rumbling in the distance. Once our store opened, so did the sky. Rain poured down, thunder boomed, lighting cracked...it was music to my ears! I am not positive on how much rain our house got, but enough to make Tucker all muddy and fill his food dish about an inch full. :)
In other news, I want to welcome baby Cloe to the world! My cousin Lynsey and her husband Joel welcomed thier first baby on Monday, May 9.

One might think with all these babies on my blog lately I'd be getting the itch? Nope. Not yet, sorry ;)
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment