Saturday night we went to a place called the Yardhouse. It has over 130 beers on tap, and they have a glass that is actually a 'yard,' hence the name ;) I tried several beers, but my favorite of the night was Magic Hat #9. It is a Pale Ale, so if you like that kind of beer, I strongly suggest trying it whenver you get the chance. I was totally "that girl" and took a picture of the bar. See the silver tubes? That is attached to the keg room, which attaches to the specifc spout. Pretty sweet.
After the Yardhouse we went bowling. That's right, bowling. I love to bowl. I was on a Wednesday night league while I was in elementry school, and I will be forever grateful my mom signed me up. I learned the proper technique, and have acquired a decent skill. It's something that I can rely on, without ever really needed to practice at. But, let's be honest, I'm no pro. haha. I will say, though, that between the 2 games we played, I had the highest combined score, beating out 3 other guys :) After 2 games we decided to play some pool, and now THAT is a sport where I need some practice!
*warning: the boys were very animated that night, so I have only a select few pictures to show you.*
No comments:
Post a Comment