Friday, September 17, 2010

one year...



A year ago this weekend I married the love of my life. The man of my dreams. My best friend. As I stop and think about how is it possible that we have been married for ONE YEAR already, i thought back on what this last year has brought us...and it is a lot!
Within a year, we got married, moved clear across the country (20 some hours away from ANY family member), got new jobs, promotions, new car, house, friends...so much for so little time. We are thankful that weddings and celebrations have brought us back to the MN/ND area, and we are also thankful for friends and family wanting to visit us (or the warm weather!).

As I think back on the year...I could keep adding to the list, but seeing how much Kyle and I have accomplished in one year, it is just helps prove how much we are meant to be together. The move to Texas, although trials and tribulations it may bring, has ultimately brought us closer together. With lots of plane rides back to the MN/ND area for weddings and celebrations, we have been thankful to see family throughout the year (and to help support the airline industry.)

I can only hope the next year brings as many blessings and as many adventures as this past one.

Happy Anniversary, Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment