Friday, September 10, 2010

life...

Tropical Storm Hermine has now left, and in its wake is a soggy and muggy San Antonio. Kyle and I are fine, as is our house (minus the millions of bugs that have come out of nowhere after the rain.) Our grass is finally green again, thankful for the rain. Roads are finally open, although, I think some places have big trees down still. Electricity is finally back on across the city, so things are returning to normal.

Our air conditioner is FINALLY fixed, after a week with no AC. Yesterday when I went to meet the repair man, it was a hot 88º in our house. Thankfully, with temps still in the 90s, it is now a comfy and cool 75º in our house. It was very odd watching the Vikings play while grilling burgers and sitting inside an air conditioned house. For some reason it just did not feel like football season...guess that is one more thing to get used to.

Hope everyone up north is adjusting to the cool fall temps. I will let you know when they hit down here ;)

I will leave you with something I read on one of my other blogs I follow, something to ponder for the weekend, or longer. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment