The two girls absolutely LOVE taking Kyle and I for rides in their go cart. And of course, we like getting the rides! These girls are fearless and will do anything. They were wipping doughnuts (and I was screaming)...but we were safe! Helmets and seat belts. Here is a picture of Kyle and I getting a ride in the go cart with Jo driving and Aphrodite (the dog) getting a ride too!
Monday, September 13, 2010
at the fishers'...
On Saturday, Kyle and I went out to visit some friends that live about 30 minutes south of San Antonio. They have a small "farm," complete with a pool, 4 kids, 3 dogs, a cat, a bird, chickens, and some huge bald snake on the loose (the snake is not a pet...we were warned). Anyway-- anytime Kyle and I venture out there, we know it is going to be a good time. We grilled a rack of ribs over charcoal and had a nice cookout with deviled eggs, summer salad, and I even brought some cookies! It was amazing food and tons of fun.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment