Monday, April 15, 2013

The Great Outdoors

This past week has been a roller coaster of temps. One day it's in the 90s, the next it drops down to the 50s. Either way, between the rain and sunshine, we have taken some time to enjoy the outdoors before it gets TOO hot. (Today was close...my car read 93ยบ!)

On Sunday it was already 80 at 2 in the afternoon (down here it gets hotter around 4-5 pm, rather than 2ish) We washed the cars and mowed the lawn...and we were sweatin wet when we were done! (I think Kyle was spraying me with the hose, though) haha.
Thankfully for our friend's crawfish boil the weather wasn't too hot. It had a nice breeze, and actually got a little chilly at night! It was perfect weather for eating spicy crawfish, potatos, sausage, and corn!

The boys even got in a few frisbee-bottle games. I wanted to play, but after seeing how FAST they were throwing that frisbee, I knew I would walk away with a broken finger. So I observed :)


Tucker has for sure noticed a change in the weather. He has been SHEDDING like a mad-man. Brushing him once a week is not enough anymore! He does love playing and running outside, despite the temp!

Tomorrow is supposed to be another hot one. Don't worry. Kyle and I washed both cars...it has to rain sometime this week for sure now. ;)

I REALLY am hoping all the snow/ice melts SOON up north!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment