Monday, April 8, 2013

Big Sister Comes to Town

Roshelle just came down to good ol' Texas for a visit! It's been a LONG time since she has been down, so it was fun to take her around to some good local hot spots. I can't remember the last time it was just her and I, no husbands, no friends, just the two sisters. It was a great time to catch up, chat, talk, laugh, drink, and even catch a few (or a lot) of rays.

I'll let the pictures do the talking!
Eating some Mexican out on the patio at La Hacienda. Side note, the margaritas are ah-mazing.

Out for a stroll on the riverwalk!

Flowers were in full bloom- it was a gorgeous day!

More riverwalk- we walked roughly 4 miles that day!


Of course we needed to refuel along the way...

Another pit stop to refuel!

The next day I took her to Buc-ees! Remember that place I shared with you earlier? See it HERE.

And, no trip to TX is not successful unless BBQ was devoured. I got her a little but of everything from Rudy's so she could taste it all. It was a pleasant meal out on the patio....until a bird pooped on me. Somehow it got me while sitting UNDER an umbrella. Some of life's great mysteries!
It was a great time with the sister...makes me miss her more! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment