Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fishing off the Coast

Do you remember a couple weekends back where I was at home with both dogs and Kyle was out fishing on the coast by Corpus Christi? I (FINALLY) got him to share the fishing pictures, and since he refuses to type this post, I'll do the best I can at pretending what I know happened!

Kyle's work goes on an annual fishing trip to the coast once (this year it was twice) and they invite certain customers each time. There were about 12 guys that went this trip. They stayed in a condo right on the coast and fished. They had a lady come and cook food daily and clean. All they had to do was supply the main course (i.e. steaks, fish...) and she did the rest. (Doesn't that sound like a good trip to you!?)

This is what the condo looked like:  It  had three levels, garage (boat area), main living floor, and all the bedrooms were on the third floor.


They did one deep sea fishing excursion, where the rest were only taking the boat out to the water and fishing in knee deep water.

The boat they took out fishing. The water was super choppy so some guys did get sea sick.   
It's hard to see in this picture, but the water was rough!
They caught mostly Red Fish. I have no further information on this particular fish, only that it tastes delicious! Kyle said dolphins were following them most of the way. No big deal; deep sea fishing with dolphins! 

Can you tell I am jealous!? Because I am. Dolphins!!!

Catch of the day!
 I know this was a "work trip" but once I saw these pictures, I am even more excited to make it to the coast while we are this close to go out deep sea fishing. (It's on my bucket list!) Kyle captured some amazing scenery pictures as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment