Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Farewell...for now

On Saturday we said goodbye to some good friends. We had met them the first time we signed up to play sand volleyball, 2 years ago now. Kyle had met him through a softball league and I met her through the volleyball league. They ended up being friends with some others that we knew, so it was clearly meant to be.

They are Curtis & Steph (and Tilly, Shamus, and now baby #3 on the way). They are the ones to host the annual crawfish boil that I post about, the annual Halloween party, and the occasional whenever gathering. They have been great friends and we are sad to see them leaving. (He got a job out of state, and since they finally sold their house they are leaving!)

Kyle "celebrated" their going away with golfing. Curtis, his brother, dad and Kyle all enjoyed a lovely game of golf before going out to the bar for the farewell gathering (and K State game).

I am sad to see them go, but it does give us an excuse to visit another state! I wish them the best!

Curtis, Steph, Shamus, Kyle and I

Here we added Mat and Kasi. Fun night out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment