Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Little of This & That

This past weekend Kyle was at the coast on a fishing trip. The was gone for about 4 days, but I will talk about that in a different post. While he was gone, I had Tucker, of course, but I also got to watch another pup. Our friends dog, Koda, has been with us (mostly me) for the past week now. These are the two faces I got to talk to all weekend long.


On Friday night I watched my Ashley's volleyball game via the Internet and caught up on my DVRs. Saturday I discovered the show Revenge was finally on Netflix Instant! So I dedicated the majority of my day to that. While I had that on in the background, I made items for our Halloween costumes and did random house things. That night I joined my friend Dan for the season opener of the Rampage game! (The Rampage is the local hockey team...similar to the Fargo Force).

Since hockey is "dan's sport," he made sure and got us some good seats.

No zoom on this picture!
 Since I know next to nothing about the sport and Dan knows practically everything, I learned a lot! I am excited to go to another game! Of course, since it is hockey and it was the first game of the season, there was a fight that broke out. Maybe more like 3 or 4 fights. Something I learned; the players do not go in the "time out box" after a fight, it's called a "penalty box." Just in case you ever need to know that for when you play the game "Battle of the Sexes" ;)

Fight #1. Full on fist to head action.
Overall the weekend was a nice and relaxing one (for me) and Kyle got some quality guy-customer-ocean fishing time in. Hope fall is going well and everyone is getting pumped for Halloween! (I can't wait to see/hear about costumes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment