Monday, November 22, 2010

snowy vs. sunny...

I read alot of online news sites like MSN, CNN, MSNBC, the San Antonio Express News, and of course, the Inforum from Fargo, ND. I checked the Inforum website today, and was shocked at what I saw! The first headline that jumped out at me was, "Fargo-Moorhead "bulls-eyed" by snowstorm, reports of 11.5 inches so far today"

After reading that, I thought I must have mis-read, because surely, it can't snow a foot in one day, can it?

Oh how soon I forget the power of SNOW.

As I looked at the article, it was hard to believe that as employees looked out the window to the parking lot at work, they saw this:
Outside the Microsoft Campus in Fargo

Compare that to when I looked out my window towards my parking lot at work:There is a bit of difference! Crazy to think I would be in the same spot a year ago. It also boggles my mind...I need my AC on today and Fargo needs shovels and snowplows.

So- if you are up North, hope you are warm, safe, and well. If you are down South, hope you are cool and comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment