Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i'm a fan of comedy...

Last night Kyle, Jason, and I went to the Vince Vaughn and Kevin James Comedy Roadshow, and it was HILARIOUS.

You know who they are, right? Some of VV latest movies have been Couples Retreat, Four Christmases, Wedding Crashers, and The Break-Up. Some of KJ latest movies have been Grown Ups, Paul Bart Mall Cop, Hitch, and of course, his sitcom King of Queens. Here are some pictures to refresh your memory :)
The show started at 8:00 pm and I didn't stop laughing until it ended, around 10:30 pm. There were 3 stand-up comedians that accompanied the two hosts.
One was Richie Minervini, who owned the comedy club that Kevin James found his start at in New York. He has also had parts in movies with Kevin James, included Grown Ups, Paul Bart Mall Cop, and King of Queens.
The second was Steve Byrne, who also had small parts in movies with Vince Vaughn, such as Four Christmases and Couples Retreat.
The third was Owen Benjamin, who was a rockstar on the piano. I never knew the piano to be so funny! He found sounds to relate to jokes and emotions, which made it even more funny. He also had a small part in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

Overall, it was a night full of laughs. It was a needed stress releiver and a great way to see some of my favorite actors in person. I am looking forward to see their new movie coming out, The Dilema, in January. Hopefully these two will do more movies together in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment