This weekend, Aug 14, my best friend when I was little is getting married. We were the type of kids who were insperable. When we were young (K through 8th grade) we were inseperable. We did so many things together, teachers, pastors...everyone would get our names mixed up. I can't even count the number of times I have been called Stacy and she has been called Cassie. She was my bus buddy on the hour+ bus ride to school, talking about anything and everything, playing all kinds of games to keep us occupied. She was my Barbie buddy, as we sat and played and played for hours at a time at her house or mine. She has the other half of my "best friend" necklace. Needless to say, we have shared a lot of memories and I could not be happier she has now found a husband to share her life with. Congratulations, Stacy and John! We wish you many years of happiness!!
I will have photos to share of this event, plus more from the weekend, next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment