There are so many things to catch up on over the long weekend back at home in MN with friends and family. But, first things first, CONGRATS to the new Mr. and Mrs. John Nelson! John and Stacy had a wonderful wedding day, both looked happy as can be. They are perfect for each other, and I was so blessed and thankful to be a part of their day!
The festivities started on Friday with pedicures/manicures and champagne...
Followed by rehersal and a wondeful grooms supper at the Kiecker Farm...
The bride was so B-E-A-UTIFUL the day of the wedding...
We ended the day by dancing the night away...I even got my dad to POLKA with me!
Overall it was a wonderful day and I wish all the best to the happy couple!
yay!!! You are so on top of your blog, it takes me forever to get a new blog posted. Anyway, I like your blog, you do good work :D
ReplyDeleteStacy