Not sure how good your memory is (or how long you have been following),but every January Kyles work, PCI, participates in the San Antonio Rodeo BBQ Cook-off. (
2012 and
2011) It's been growing in size and popularity since we have been down here, and the quality of the BBQ has also went up.
This past Saturday Kyle and I went out to the Sea World parking lot to enjoy the BBQ. The ribs and tortillas and brisket. All mouthwatering. Of course, to make the customers happy, there was plenty of liquids flowing throughout the day as well!
Lets let the pictures do the talking:
 |
| PCI's setup. They use their scaffolding skills to create this awesome set-up! | |
 |
Kyle's and my third fourth year in a row going to the BBQ Cook-off! (4 years! I had to look back at pictures...I still can't believe it...4! Ok, crazy moment. Sorry!) |
 |
| These Texans take this stuff seriously. |
 |
| Where else could you find stuffed animal heads on a traveling bar? Texas. |
 |
| These RIBS. Seriously. I don't think I will ever order ribs out again. For the third year in a row, my mouth waters with every bite. Amazing. |
 |
| Shirts I designed for the group! They went along with the coozies and aprons as well! |
 |
| If any of you have been down here to visit...does this look familiar? The main entrance gate at Sea World! Corey Morrow (very well-known Texas country signer) put on a mini concert for everyone in attendance. |
 |
| The group! We had a BLAST. |
 |
| The 70-something degree day was capped off with a beautiful sunset! (no filter or enhancement at all!) |
As always, the BBQ cookoff was a success. Every article of clothing we wore reeked of BBQ smell when we got home (seriously...even my plastic sunglasses smelled of BBQ on Monday!) An extra load of laundry was well worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment