Friday, January 11, 2013

Repeat Champs!

I'm sure you have heard by now. NDSU beat Sam Houston State this past weekend for the second FCS Championship title in a row! 2012 and 2013 champs! Kyle, Dan, his girlfiend, and I made the drive up to Frisco for the Bison activities. Such a fun weekend seeing 16,000 fans support the Bison from 1,200+ miles away. Such a great weekend with good ol' friends from the Midwest!
Waiting for the team to arrive. By the time they did, this crowd size had doubled. SO many fans!

Kyle and I tailgating in Frisco!
 
Lauren (Dan's girlfriend) and I get our pic with Thundar! NDSU did a great job at handing out posters,beads, pom-poms, and other fun game time stuff.

This made me laugh. Only ND/MN people would bring olives and pickles tailgating! (I did have a pickle with my beer and I had forgotten had good it tastes!)
Lauren even had "Bison Green" Nailpolish! Look for a new collegiate nailpolish line coming your way. *wink wink*

So. Many. Fans. They figured at least 16,000. I would say roughly 75% of the fans at the game were in green and yellow.
 
Fans storming the field. The after game turned into another pep-fest! So much Bison pride, it was awesome!
Such a great weekend in TX with the Bison fans! Can't wait for 2014 Championships! GO BISON!

No comments:

Post a Comment