I've been a bit wordy lately, so I'll just out a few pictures out there for this recap of the 2012 Holiday Season!
 |
| Kyle and I were in the Christmas spirit! |
 |
| So. Much. FUN having all sisters back together again. |
 |
| The family. LOVE. |
Christmas at the Bruns'. I can't believe how big these kids are getting! As I look back, I realized we didn't get a family/brother pic! We got a nice one at Thanksgiving, though.
 |
| Brayden, Lauren, and Chris! |
 |
| Can you tell Tucker is a lover and not a hater? He would cuddle you to death! |
 |
| We spent lots of time playing Candyland Disney Princess, Fishbowl, and Nerf guns with the uncles! |
It was a wonderful Christmas. Makes me miss home looking back at these...but not the COLD weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment