2012 has been a pretty good year when I stop and think about it. Kyle and I have gone on adventures, done house improvements, and explored more of Texas, among other states.
Some of the highlights for the year (in no specific order):
1. Traveling to Germany. It has always been on my list, ever since I found out I am 97% German. We had tons of fun exploring with Max. We saw the Alps, Hitlers Eagles Nest, Ludwig Castles, and much more. I fell in love with the country and would love to go back again someday.
2. Traveling to Jackson Hole, WY. Such a beautiful land. The mountains, national parks, hotels...everything so beautiful. It was fun experiencing it with Texans (since they tend to think TX is the best state), it was fun hearing and seeing their reactions.
3. White Water Rafting. This is another item that has been on my bucket list. We rafted the Snake River in WY and had a BLAST.
4. My new job. I am currently immersed int he medical field. Something I never thought I would be, but at the same time, I am glad I made the leap. I can't really complain about my coworkers, hours, or anything! I am very grateful I found a new place of employment.
5. Being able to be home to see my little sister graduate High School. I was very happy to be able to be a party of her big day/weekend!
6. Seeing the Twins play in Dallas against the Rangers.
7. Seeing the Houston Texans play in the Reliant Field.
8. Being able to watch Kyle's and my Alma mater win the FCS Championship (against a Texas team no less) here in Texas!
9. My new car. I LOVE my new set of wheels! It helps (VERY much) make my 45 minute(+) commute go faster.
10. Tucker, our house, health, family and friends. So many things have happened this year I can't name them all, but I am thankful for each and every one.
Favorite picture from they year (you may recognize it from our Christmas card!)
No comments:
Post a Comment