Sunday was Kyle's birthday. It was a VERY humid day, if I had to guess, percentages in the 80s or 90s. It was so sticky. (Ironic when I found out a blizzard was going on back home!) We celebrated the night before, by going out to eat at BJs Brewhouse. They have amazing craft beer and excellent food. After dinner we came back and opened his presents! (I'm not sure who was more excited, him or me!)
 |
| I had the sampler. My favorite beer was either the Jeremiah Red (Kyle's favorite) or the Nutty Brunette. Close call! |
 |
| Free desert on your bday. Warm chocolate chip cookie straight out of the oven with ice cream on top. Yum! |
 |
| The shirt he got from his mom for his birthday. Couldn't be more true! |
 |
| We celebrated the end of the night by splitting a German beer Max brought us. Still hands down the best beer EVER. |
Also, as a "no-shave december" update...do you see that growing on his face? He constantly is scratching it, and I am constantly starting it; partly because I am amazed it is growing that much! I knew once he put his mind to growing it, nothing would stop him. Now I am just waiting for the day the bet is OVER. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment