Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Week In Pictures

I vote to never have a holiday in the middle of the week again. Unless I have a ton of vacation time to use up at work, which, let's face it; that's not going to happen anytime soon.

But, a day off is better than none at all. So with this week being an odd one, I will let the pictures do the talking.

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

Kyle and I have been looking at replacing my ol' '99 Monte for some time now. I found this car online about 30 min from San Antonio and called Kyle right away. I wanted to test drive it. I did more than test drive. I drove it HOME. I have a new love in my life :)

One of our friends went to his home state for some time away from Texas and we get to watch his dog, Koda. There is always double the trouble when these two get together. Just like toddlers. If it is quiet...I expect the worst!
I totally went to this movie. It was well worth the $7 admission.
I have no idea what this plant is, but it is blooming like crazy and I am loving the color. It did not bloom last year, so we must have had enough rain! It's something pretty to look at, anyway!

For the 4th I made my good old fruit pizza. It has been ages since I made it and it has not changed one bit. Still delicious as ever. 


 I hear the temps are just as hot up there as they are down here! Hope everyone is enjoying the summer and staying cool :)


No comments:

Post a Comment