Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Graduation

I think I still don't fully believe that I was in MN this past weekend. Time goes SO FAST when we are home, especially for a major event. Ashley, my little sister, graduated High School on Sunday. I had mixed emotions, but I think overall I was genuinly excited for her. I feel like she is ready for the next step in her life, and I just hope she keeps me in the loop so I can help in any way. Thankfully technology can help that, but it would be nice just to be only a few hours away instead of days.

Here is one lonely picture that I have for you. I have been exhausted since returning late Monday night, so I don't have many pictures ready to go. I don't even have my bag unpacked, which is very unheard of for us. So, until I can get some family pictures ready to go, I will leave you with this one.

Happy Graduation, Ashley! Can't wait to see what the next few years will bring  :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment