This post is mostly focused on airplanes, but I just liked that for a title ;) These past few months Kyle and I have been flying every other weekend it seems. Kyle has been flying non-stop for work and throw in a few MN trips and we are becoming regulars at the airport. We are even getting to the point of recognizing security guards and TSA people. (Is that good or bad!?)
On this last trip home I decided to snap a few pictures from my point of view. The seat I see every time. The view I get (every time!) and stuff like that. All I have to say is I am very thankful for earphones, airport bars, and sky miles. Kyle and I have now accumulated enough miles for a free flight. The only problem now is deciding where and when to use it! ;)
 |
| Kyle and I sit over the wing every. single. time. |
 |
| Delta airplane seats...Try not to be too jealous ;) |
 |
| Our flight back to TX from MN. Can you tell we were a bit tired?! |
Safe travels everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment