Monday, June 25, 2012

And They're Off!

You may remember this, but we live close to the Horse Races here in San Antonio. It's called Retama Park...we went there last year. I talked about it in this post. Everything has stayed pretty much the same, except this time we brought two more friends with us.
Horse Races on 50 cent night. Awesomeness.
Dan came along this time. He ended up taking advantage of Lady Luck. When we arrived, they were 5 minutes from the next race. Dan randomly places a bet and cashes in just over $100. I pretty gave up after that...I knew how the night was going to go; and it did. I lost $6 and Dan cashed in on all the rest.
Mr. Moneybags.
Even though I "lost" that night, it was still fun hanging out with friends and enjoying something different. It is so nice and close to our house as well!

My friend, Kasi. Her and Mat are good friends, and we also head to the gym together at 5:30am every morning!

Me and the hubs.
 Another great night in San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment